Sunday, June 26, 2011

A car or a horse?

I can personally not take the price of gas anymore. I feel that everyday my money in my debit account is going to gas. I travel a lot between work, dance, and hanging with friends and they are spread throughout various cities. I can atleast say that I'm happy right now that gas has gone down because today I was able to get gas for $3.54. Everyone knows though that this is not going to last because of the fossil fuels and stockmarket specualtors. Its just really tough on people especailly in this economy for people that are losing their homes and worrying about how they are going to feed their families to worry about how they are going to fill their tanks in the morning. Hopefully gas will not go up or I know that I will be trading my car in for a horse!

1 comment:

  1. The cost of gas is one compelling argument for online courses like this summer's COMM 229, no? Have a great rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete